We are currently seeking a proactive and organised administrator to ensure the efficient and smooth running of our administrative processes, and to manage memberships. The post is freelance, based on two days per week initially.
- Maintain accurate and up to date records of members’ details
- Follow up and maintain regular contact with members to act as a point of contact and support
- Respond to queries from both potential and existing members to ensure up to date information is readily available
- Improve access to content and links through our shared Google Drive
- Maintain accurate mailing lists for different types of communications (e.g. newsletters, members-only communications, calendar invites, etc.)
- Produce and maintain a calendar of speaking engagements, key dates and campaigns
- Competent and effective user of MS Excel and Word
- Experience of working with Google Workspace, including Google Drive and Google Meets
- Excellent communication skills and personable approach
- Experience of bulk email communications services, preferably Engaging Networks
- Proactive and flexible approach to work as part of a small team
- Approximately two days per week (£110 per day)
Applicants will need to confirm they are eligible to be classified as self-employed and be responsible for their own arrangements for tax and national insurance. Applicants will need to be administratively self-sufficient with access to their own laptop.
If you are interested in finding out more, please contact email@example.com before 26 August 2022.