The UK Health Alliance on Climate Change saw significant growth in its membership during 2021, as more and more organisations recognise the importance of ensuring the health impacts of climate change are moved higher up the agenda.
Our work has focused on raising awareness of both the impact of climate change on health and the impact of our health service on climate change – and the role we all need to play in leading change.
Our end of year report documents the work we have delivered across our strategic priorities of:
- advocacy and campaign on key moments to accelerate decarbonisation and improve health
- enabling our members to do more
- supporting the Greener NHS programme
- securing sustainable funding
- developing and maintaining stakeholder relationships.
Download the report here